Monthly Dorje Shugden Puja
Get your wishes fulfilled
Join us for a blessed Dorje Shugden Fulfilment Ritual (kangso) accompanied by ritual music and traditional Tibetan melodies. This powerful wish-fulfilling puja attracts wealth and good luck, protects from harm and negative beings, supports spiritual growth, and creates positive conditions for a fulfilling and happy life.
- First Friday of every month
- 8.00 pm – 10.30 pm
- Kechara Forest Retreat + FB livestream
- 1 December 2023 (Fri)
- 5 January 2024 (Fri)
- 2 February 2024 (Fri)
- 1 March 2024 (Fri)
- 5 April 2024 (Fri)
- 3 May 2024 (Fri)
- 7 June 2024 (Fri)
- 5 July 2024 (Fri)
- 2 August 2024 (Fri)
- 6 September 2024 (Fri)
- 4 October 2024 (Fri)
- 1 November 2024 (Fri)
- 6 December 2024 (Fri)
Who is Dorje Shugden?
Dorje Shugden is a special Dharma Protector who quickly fulfils wishes and sincere prayers. He brings healing, harmony and peace; protects from harm and obstacles; and attracts opportunities for success and growth.
He is often regarded as a ‘World Peace Protector’, and his practice is swiftly growing in popularity around the world. Anyone can call upon him for aid and blessings by chanting his mantra OM BENZA WIKI BITANA SOHA.
- Healing from illness and disease
- Wealth and material resources
- Fulfilment of positive aspirations
- Mental clarity, focus and wisdom
- Protection from harm, negative energy and black magic
- Overcomes physical and mental obstacles
- Harmonious relationships, positive mindset and inner peace
- Conducive conditions for spiritual practice