Join us for a Peaceful Fire Puja based on Dorje Shugden’s pacifying form. This blessed puja will be conducted at the future site of H.E. Tsem Rinpoche’s outdoor reliquary stupa to pacify obstacles and for the success of the project.
Admission is free, all are welcome.
Additional Benefits for Sponsors and Attendees
- Healing from illness and disease
- Overcoming obstacles
- Purifying past negative deeds and negative karma
- Calming the environment, natural disasters and calamities
- Helping the deceased to take a good rebirth
- Accumulation of merits for spiritual realisations and attainments
For more information or to be a Peaceful Fire Puja sponsor, please get in touch with us at +609 221 5600, +603 7803 3908, +6012 987 3908 (WhatsApp only), [email protected] or donate to the Tsem Rinpoche Parinirvana Fund via our online partner VajraSecrets.com.
- Names of sponsors who contribute RM500 and above will be recited during the puja dedication.
- Names of all other sponsors will be dedicated during the puja, but will not be orally recited
Who is Dorje Shugden?
Dorje Shugden is a Tibetan guardian deity who has swiftly helped many. Regarded as the ‘World Peace Protector’, he brings success and wish-fulfilment to all who invoke upon him. Many have testified to his swift and benevolent power as a healer, a provider of spiritual and material opportunities, a defender from negative elements and a source of bliss and harmony in the home. Dorje Shugden’s pacifying form, known as Shize, is called upon to invoke the energy of peace and to fulfil wishes through peaceful methods.