Befriend your spiritual side.
Saturdays at Kechara Forest Retreat are full of fun and meaning. In January 2020, look forward to purifying your body karma by cleaning Buddha Nageshvaraja – one of the 35 Confessional Buddhas, learn more about Buddhism with our books of the month ‘A Seed Was Planted (English)‘ and ‘一切如初 (Nothing Changes)’, or just relax and re-connect with pastors and senior students over a casual lunch. There’s no better way to spend your Saturday mornings!
See you Saturday!
(Admission is free, participants are requested to contribute towards the costs of food & refreshments.)
Saturday, 4 January
- No activities due to year end holidays
Saturday, 11 January
- 9.30 am: Clean Buddha Nageshvaraja and purify your body karma
- 11.00 am: Book Club – A Seed Was Planted (Eng) / 一切如初 Nothing Changes (Chi)
- 1.00 pm: Lunch
Saturday, 18 January
- No activities due to Lunar New Year preparations
Saturday, 25 January
- No activities due to Lunar New Year celebrations